Patient Centred - Patient Driven - Patient Focused
How it Works
1. Download and complete the "Pre-Traveller History Form" below.
2. Contact Pharmacy or email us to book an appointment (6-8 weeks prior to travel is recommended).
3. Bring your health card, drug insurance card and vaccination records to the appointment.
4. Our travel medicine consultant will discuss recommended vaccines, medications and region specific travel health advice during the consultation (30-45 mins). You may ask any questions you having during the appointment.
5. Necessary vaccines administered and any prescription medications (e.g. Travellers' Diarrhea, Antimalarials, Altitude Illness) required will be dispensed.
6. Follow up booster vaccinations scheduled, if necessary.
** Please note: The Pre-Traveller History Form must be completed in full and received by pharmacy before an appointment time is issued.
Pre-Travel Consultation: - One Person ($70);
- Couple ($120);
- Group (3 or more) as above + $35 each additional member.
Injection Fees: included in the travel consultation fee.
Vaccines: Costs are separate and vary depending on the vaccines administered.
- Cholera/ECTD (Dukoral)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A/B (Twinrix)
- Hepatitis A/Typhoid
- HPV (Gardasil 9)
- Japanese Encephalitis
-Pneumococcal (Prevnar 13 / Pneumovax 23)
-Tick Borne Encephalitis
-Typhoid Fever (Typhim Vi/Vivotif)
-Yellow Fever* (including official documentation)
*Subject to vaccine availability